Church of Christ PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
May 02, 2009 at 08:06 PM

The Church of Christ was built in 1907 and opened for services in January of 1908. For over 100 years it was an important part of this community. However, due to declining membership it was deemed necessary to close the doors. Services were discontinued in 2010. 

Last Updated ( Jan 02, 2013 at 06:43 PM )